As the school year is winding down, The Barre is gearing up for some fun community building events!
- A couple of classes leaving for the summer: Pilates at 10:00AM and Friday Yoga @5:30PM through summer! Jenny will be teaching Thursdays now at 6:45pm, Waylon will still be teaching Tuesday evening.
- Friday May 4th at 5:30pm we will have Cinco De Mayo Pound class and then head over to Mama Inez for drinks and food after if you want to join!
- Saturday May 12th, Mother’s Day Appreciation Celebration from 9:00-11:00am. $5 for you, your Mom gets in for free. We will have chair massages, food, bath salts, guided meditation and lots of FUN! Please let us know if you will be coming and how many you are bringing so we can plan for food and supplies!
- May is Bike to Work month, anyone who bikes to The Barre will get drop in rate for only $5 and any members who bike to The Barre get 20% off apparel.
- NO CLASSES Memorial Day weekend (Saturday the 26th and Monday the 28th).
- Summer schedule starts June 4th; we will have copies of it at the studio and it will be posted on Zen Planner shortly!
- Kids Summer Pound will start June 5th and will run EVERY Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00am-12:00pm for six weeks. $7 drop in rate or $75 for all 12 sessions. Sign up next time you’re in studio or give us a call so we can reserve your nuggets a spot!